Sunday, February 5, 2012

EMBELLISHED JACKETS - Sequins, Crystals & Beads

I have been working on a lot of embroideries & beading developments over the last month and came across these fabulous embellished women's & men's jackets from my Tumblr Archives and online. 
It's great inspiration for anyone who loves a bit of bling, don't you think?

BALMAIN
 Do you know who designed the amazing pieces below? Let me know if you do.


Source - Image 1, Images 2 to 5.


Sorry I have not been consistent on my blog due to my work schedule these last couple of weeks. 
The Fall 2012 line is almost ready which means I'll have a bit more time for blogging. And with New York Fashion Week coming up I hope to be able to squeeze in a few shows that I'm looking forward to sharing with you.

Hope you visit again soon
 &
Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and keep up on Bloglovin.

Faiza xo



2 comments:

  1. wow1 THE THIRD JACKET WITH THE DETAILS ON THE COLAR IS EVERYTHING!!!

    XX
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE sequins! so much inspiration from this post!

    CHRISTINA D MTL
    http://christinadmtl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !