Monday, January 9, 2012

A TOUCH OF TEAL - INTERIOR INSPIRATION

I'm re-thinking how to substitute the usual black, brown & ivory colors in our everyday living space. I've been in search of the perfect couch & credenza but everywhere I go it's the standard basic look & feel.
I want something different, bold & full of life!!

Teal is soothing & makes a statement at the same time.
Above Image via here.
 Image via here.
 Image via here.
Image via here
 Image via here.

 Images via here
I know this last one isn't quite teal but also such a beautiful color.

Image via here.

What do you think?


More Interior Inspiration coming soon!! 

Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on Twitter and keep up on Bloglovin.

Faiza xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, loved you blog! Amazing posts!

    To follow each other, follow my blog and comment @

    http://wavesoverdawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choices... I've actually got an idea or two...

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !